Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Week 4: Visual Thinking Research


The first puzzel was a 3-D matching game. Bee was very adamant that she was not good at this sort of thing and simply guessed. And she totally guessed correctly!  ...lame...




With the first puzzel I on the other hand painstakingly went through each image rotating the thing in my mind to figure out the angles that each view was coming from, this took very long.  Because it was 3-D the "quick" way of matching by seeing the 2-D pattern as a whole would not work.  Still I missed an important detail with the shading of the boxes in C.  




The second puzzel Bee went through counting each triangle until she hit 30...then she gave up, mainly because she couldn't decipher her chicken scratch anymore.




With the second puzzel I yet again showed little aptitude.   First I counted the smaller triangles and then traced out the larger triangles.  In the end I missed the biggest triangles, which I of course saw as soon as Bee said there are over 30.  

No comments:

Post a Comment